Ultrasonic cleaners are useful for jewelry cleaning and removing tarnish. They use ultrasound waves and chemicals combined to create bubbles that "cling" to the foreign particles such as dirt, oil, and unknown substances. The high frequency waves are sent out and pull the contaminants off the object. The bubbles collapse after they attach to the contaminants and move to the surface of the chemical solution creating what appears to be a boiling solution.
3.Jewelry Ultrasonic CleanerApplication Area
(1) Jewelry Shop Daily Cleaning.
(2)As personal cleaning machine at home,
(3)Jewelry repair shop daliy cleaning
(4)As a gift to your customer or beloved one.
(5)Jewelry making industry Daily Cleaning.
4.How To Clean Jewelry With Skymen Ultrasonic Cleaner
(1) Fill tap water and some chemical you need in cleaning tank lower than MAX line.
(2) Turn degas function 5 mins to lead air out of water.(Because air will cost most energy of ultrasonic cleaner )
(3) Put your jewelry in cleaning basket and put basket in water but do not let water cover over Max line
(4)Turn on ultrasonic cleaning button and set working time from several minutes.(Exact time depends on how dirty)
(5)When cleaning is finished, put out your basket with jewelry.
(6)Turn off all function if you need to stop cleaning and dry cleaning tank .
5.Features of JP-3800S
(1)Touch Key Control
(2)Five cleaning cycle
|Tank capacity||600ml||Timer||5 digital time setting|
|Tank size||155×95×52mm||Unit Size||210x145×140mm|
|Color Box Packing||265×174×180mm||Function||Touch Key|
- FOB Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 10 - 20 days
- Dimensions per Unit: 26.5 × 17.4 × 18 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 1.2 Kilograms
- Units per Export Carton: 12
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 54 × 53 × 38 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 15 Kilograms
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe