Fiberglass Channel FRP Channel – C Channel, U Channel
Fiberglass channels are a popular building material that is commonly used in all sorts of different building designs. It is a functional type of material which is made by a synthetic resin and glass fiber composite technology. They can be used in the fields of chemical anti-corrosion, construction, electric insulation, power development and telecommunications etc.
Fiberglass Channel Features:
○ Light weight, high strength (300MPa~600MPa)
○ Perfect insulation, fire retardant
○ Corrosion resistant, weather resistant, long working life
○ Perfect shaping, smooth surface and stable sizes
○ Multi-color options, good looking, maintenance free
○ Machining process available, cutting, drilling, turning, polishing, tapping, etc.
Fiberglass Channel Specification: C Channel, U Channel
Fiberglass C Channel
Optional color: red, yellow, blue, green, orange, white, grey, customized color
Kindly contact us if you order specification unlisted above or have other requirements.
○ Long span roof, wall, tank cover beams
○ Primary building structures
○ Baffle wall columns
○ Cooling tower structure
○ Variety of cable management systems and support
○ Ladders, handrails